TIP NO. 74 – PUT AWAY WINTER AND WELCOME SUMMER
Please forgive me if I repeat myself. I know I have said it before, but since sometimes we need a reminder I will say it again.
It is time to put your winter clothes away and bring out your spring and summer wardrobe.
If you don’t do it now, you will be standing in front of your closet one morning, looking at warm sweaters and pants, wondering what to wear today when the temperature is going up to 70 degrees.
Other rewards for doing this are:
– you will see what you have in your wardrobe
– you will be surprised to find things you had forgotten about
– you will see what you need for the coming season
– you will be able to eliminate what you don’t like anymore and will never wear again
– you will be able to make a shopping list that compliments, and coordinates with what you have in your wardrobe.
Don’t be caught unprepared – do it now – and enjoy the sunshine of spring.
See you tomorrow