TIP NO. 70 – THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. If you wear make-up don’t try on clothes the day you don’t – without make-up the result will not be dependable.
2. When you are tired, it’s better not to wear black. Instead, put a lighter shade next to your face.
3. Prints or designs of any kind need simple, quiet accessories in solid tones.
4. Since long sleeves lead the eyes to your hands, pay attention to your manicure.
5. When wearing white – any garment in white – must be of good quality. A white garment in a cheap fabric will make you look that way.
See you tomorrow