Guess what? This is Blog number 100!
Having written about ‘how to look your best’ for over a year now, today , in Blog number 100 I want to recap what should be important to us, and I think number one on that list is to be WELL GROOMED.
If this brings up images of bullet proof hairstyles and white gloves, be assured we have left that look behind a long time ago. Being WELL GROOMED really means that you look like you are taking care of yourself – clean, shiny HAIR, manicured HANDS and FEET, healthy SKIN, and TEETH……… and if you can manage a trim BODY, your wardrobe will be but an accessory.
An accessory that should be simple –
– don’t have too many clothes. You really only need four to five outfits for each season. This does not require too much maintenance, and deciding what to wear will be easy.
– narrow it down in terms of colors, have fewer colors which interrelate to give you more use.
– buy outfits? – some women can mix and match very well, others are at odds, so they should just buy what they see and wear it like that.
– make sure whatever you buy feels comfortable. What makes a garment uncomfortable? When the material doesn’t fall and break probably on the body, it looks awkward and then you will feel awkward.
To be able to take care of yourself and your wardrobe there are two other things needed –
1. – you must know yourself – and to get to know yourself spend some time in front of the mirror to understand who you are, and to see your assets and make the most of them.
2. – you need time for yourself! It is often difficult to find that time, but if you set yourself up as another priority in your life, you will become part of the routine – a routine that will make you feel better and make you ‘look your best.’
Until the next time
STAY WELL AND LOOK YOUR BEST
p.s. Please look at my new Blog www.Egypt-mylove.com