Here are the last 4 tips.
9. Avoiding wrinkles – if you are still concerned about wrinkles, here are some other preventive ideas. Don’t pack your suitcase too tightly – too tightly is when you have to sit on it to close it. But too much room is not good either, it will allow the items to shift.
But putting delicate items and jackets under a plastic cover will certainly keep them looking neat. However, if for whatever reason your clothes are wrinkled when you hang them up in your hotel room, and there is not iron and ironing board, or you don’t feel like ironing, hang them in the bathroom, fill the bathtub with hot water. The steam will erase wrinkles.
10. How to pack your Makeup. To safeguard against forgetting your favourite eye shadow or lipstick. pack your cosmetic bag a few days before going on your trip. You might say, but I can’t I am still using everything. That is right, but I would like you to pack everything as if you were already on your trip, and use it out of the bag you packed – this way you are sure you have not forgotten anything.
11. Choose a practical handbag. A practical handbag is one that is large enough to hold everything you need during the trip. But only what you really need, and that does not include the kitchen sink. Taking unnecessary things makes it heavy, and during the long hours of carrying your handbag around during a trip your shoulders won’t appreciate the extra weight.
12. Last but not least, here are items which come in handy.
– A raincoat is an absolute must – weather can be very unpredictable
– A swimsuit – even if you don’t see a chance to use one – don’t forget the indoor pools that many hotels now have
– Soap – the soap provided by hotels is often minuscule
– A shower cap – most hotels provide them, but there is always the chance there is none and then what do you do?
– A folding Umbrella
– An alarm clock – wake-up services are not always reliable, or difficult to ask for when you don’t speak the language
– Scotch tape
– One or two coat hangers – many hotels provide hangers that can only be hung in the closet
– Several plastic bags – handy for packing a wet swimsuit, or soiled items.
– An extra bag, like a tote bag, or any bag that folds up small. When you start shopping it will make carrying your purchases easy.
– Label your bags – on the inside and outside with your name only. Including your address will tell the wrong people where you live. And if your suitcase is lost, the airline can find it with only your name, and you can give them your address at the time you report the loss.
Note: Don’t put anything you don’t want to lose – like jewelry, medication, documents – in your suitcase. If it gets lost and the airline can’t find it, money will not replace those important, valuable things.
HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP
Until the next time
STAY WELL AND LOOK YOU BEST