Here are the other four steps to find the image YOU need.
5. BUY ONLY GOOD QUALITY CLOTHES. In business it is most important to project a successful image. No one likes a loser and a well dressed person always indicates success. This is true for any industry or type of business you are in. A silk or cotton blouse will do more for you than a polyester one. A well cut, well made suit fits better and lasts longer than a cheaper version.
6. LIMIT THE SIZE OF YOUR WARDROBE. Buy only what you really wear. A small wardrobe has several advantages:
-it is more manageable
-it is less confusing
– it allows you to buy better quality clothes
How limited your wardrobe is depends on how many changes you feel comfortable with. Some women are happy with five (one for each day of the week) others feel that they need 10 (I think more than 12 is too much). Different looks can be achieved by interchanging suits, skirts, blazers with blouses or sweaters. If you find it difficult to limit yourself to a certain number of outfits, just think of how few suits men get by with and how appropriate they always look. It is important to look good every day not different.
7. PLAN YOUR WARDROBE. By having decided how many changes you want nd knowing how much you can spend, you can now plan what you need. Understanding exactly what you need is half the battle when it comes to shopping. You will not get sidetracked or confused.
8. BE WELL GROOMED. A “well taken care of” look should be high on your list of priorities. Anyone can quarrel with taste but never with a groomed look. This means; well cut, clean hair, a natural looking make-up, manicured hands (not necessarily with nailpolish). Don’t forget that a well-groomed appearance manifest self-confidence and self-respect.
If. while reading this, you worry about the time and attention that is needed to find YOUR business image, let me remind you that professional success and increased self-confidence are indeed, high dividens for the effort you have to make in finding and maintaining your business image.
If you have any questions – for FREE advice contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
STAY WELL AND LOOK YOUR BEST